Guarantee of quality.
1. Before sending all products are tested by electronic equipment. We send only high-quality products that were tested.
2. Payment for the goods is made after receiving products in Nova Poshta depot. You can check the quality before paying.
3. You get 12 months warranty bundled with ALL watches.
Our goal is to provide you with a high-quality product at a fair price.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. Best-Time provides an official 6 months warranty for all watches.
2. The warranty applies to damages caused due to the fault of the manufacturer;
3. Repair of faulty parts and the related work is made free of charge;
4. The warranty does not apply to:
- Damages caused by beat or dropping;
- Battery and strap;
- The case and items that do not relate to the mechanism;
- Damages caused by water (except for models made for swimming);
- The loss of parts or buttons of watches.
5. Water resistance. In the models with water resistance of 30 and 50 meters (3 and 5 atmospheres) you can swim and take a shower. It is not recommended to use the stopwatch (to press any buttons) under water or dive deeper than two meters. The warranty does not apply to damages caused by using watches in inappropriate way.
Watches are accepted for repair / exchange only with warranty cards. Keep your coupon when purchasing.
Addresses of service centers:
In case you are from another town, you can send us your watch by ‘Nova poshta’ so we will fix it and return it back to you. Delivery is paid by our company if the repair is made under warranty.
Attention! Be sure to keep the warranty card.
1. Best Time store accepts returns within 14 days fromthe date of purchase in accordance with the Law of Ukraine.
2. You can return the goods in any Best Time store or,if you are from another city, by sending New Mail.
3. When sending the goods by New Mail, all shippingcosts are due to the buyer.
4. Returned to the clock in a form that was not inuse. According to the Legislation of Ukraine, dirty, worn or damaged goods arenot refundable.
Check the answers for the most frequently asked questions in Questions and Answers (FAQ)